DIY Gamer Kit Arduino Library Download
You will need to download this ‘Gamer library’ to start making your own games for the DIY Gamer Kit.
Download your gamer library here:
DIY Gamer Kit Arduino Library – Make sure you check for any updates.
Once downloaded, please follow the instructions below:
1. Download .zip file and unzip it (by double clicking on it) to get the folder titled ‘Gamer-master’ folder:
2. Rename the folder to be called ‘Gamer’ (basically delete the ‘-master’ part)
3. Open Documents>Arduino>Libraries and place this ‘Gamer’ folder into the ‘libraries’ folder. You place it here as this is how the library gets “seen” by Arduino.
4. Now open up Arduino. Go to File>Examples>Gamer. If you can see the code examples here, that means you have downloaded the Gamer Library successfully!
5. When you open one of the code examples they will look something like this (This example is the ‘Alien’ code). Now you can start playing and exploring with them – enjoy!
We have created 2 custom interfaces to make it as easy as possible for you get started with the DIY gamer and help you to to create images and animations. Head to this page to download and install them.